Guidelines on DPO/DPS registration process
- Personal Information Controller / Personal Information Processor
STEP 1: Account CreationAccess the National Privacy Commission Registration System [NPCRS] at https://npcregistration.privacy.gov.ph Upon signing up, the PIC or PIP shall input the name and contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) together with a unique and dedicated email address, specific to the position of DPO. [*Official DPO Email]
STEP 2: Registration Proper
- Login using credential
- During registration proper, the PIC or PIP shall:
- Encode the organizational details; name and contact details of the Head of the Organization or Head of Agency.
- Encode Data Processing System(s) details; all Data Processing System of the PIC or PIP at the time of initial registration.
- Encode the details of Compliance Officer(s) for Privacy if applicable.
- Upload the prescribed supporting documents as provided under Section 11, NPC Circular No. 22-04.
- Click “Save Registration”.
- For Notarization
- Export DPO Form (PDF format) automatically created during DPS registration.
- Print and Sign downloaded form (both DPO and Head of the Organization or Agency).
- Have the completely filled out form notarized.
- Scan, upload and submit notarized DPO Form.