Who may request?
You, either as a data subject/citizen or as a representative of a personal information controller, may request an orientation from the NPC. Requests for orientation may be clustered to be more cost-efficient. Orientations, without provision for meals and accommodations, will be held at the NPC office.Back To Top
How do I request?
- Put your request in writing (addressed to NPC).
- Indicate the data privacy topics you want to be discussed.
- Indicate your preferred schedule as well as the list of participants.
- Indicate your contact details in the request, including a valid e-mail address.
- Send it to us at [email protected] or personally submit at the NPC office thru its Public Information and Assistance Division.
When can I expect a response?
You will receive our written response within five working days.Back To Top