As data subject, you have the right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of your personal data, taking into account any violation of your right and freedoms as data subject.

How do I exercise my right to damages?

When there is a perceived violation of your rights, you may file a complaint with the NPC, in accordance with its Rules of Procedure governing all complaints filed before the Commission.